Tuesday 13 October 2015

Daily Bible Reading with DragoNate #23 (Your Turn!)

Tell Me Your Thoughts

Ezekiel 5


What verse speaks to you from Ezekiel 5?

Thoughts

Today when I read from God's word, I read from Ezekiel 5. I read through it and then skimmed back a few times. I skimmed back because I was trying to find something that stood out at me. Nothing did today. I don't know what God was saying to me from Ezekiel 5 today, unless what He wants is for me to ask those who read this what their thoughts are.

So that is what I am doing. To all who are reading this post, please tell me what your thoughts are on Ezekiel 5. I believe this is what God wants me to do today. What is God saying to you through Ezekiel 5? Maybe what God is saying to you is the same thing He wants to say to me, but He wants to use you to tell me. So far, all my other daily Bible reading posts have been me telling you my thoughts on what I read. I think this time, God says that it is your turn to tell me!

Again, please tell me what your thoughts are from reading this passage. Thank you so much for reading and thank you for letting me your thoughts. Once I have some responses, I will post a completed version of this. Thank you again, and Godbless!

UPDATE:
So only one person has commented thus far, which is okay. It's been a very long time since. Anything in the comments below I wont post here, but otherwise I will.


Previous PostNext Post

1 comment :

  1. I feel that God is dividing his flock (us), who have done detestable things, into 3 parts as in Ezekiel 5:12. He is not happy with those who do not do the right thing. In the beginning He got angry about such things and released His wrath. So if you say you follow God, do what is right in His sanctuary and don't defile the Church, His home in any way.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and do not comment anything that is hateful, hurtful or illegal. Thank you!

Heart Page Buttons YouTube Twitter Facebook Pinterest Tumblr Google Plus Bible Reading List Main Website